4.26.2011

Challenge #2--Choices

The inspiration for our next challenge comes from this song by Darius Rucker (aka lead singer of "Hootie and the Blowfish" if you remember them). Go ahead and watch the video before reading the challenge!



The Challenge: What are some choices in your life that affected where you are now?  
(I know there are chances that no matter the choice you made, the outcome would be the same, but just go with me on this one, k?)Hints: Where you went to college, your major, moving, jobs, circle of friends, romantic relationships, etc.
----------
What I did: I made a digital scrapbook page describing some of the choices I made that I think have affected my life and where I am now, and put in some pictures of those things. Here is a look-see...

The template is from Scrappin With Liz, the black & white paper, yellow label, circle and yellow paper are from Persnickety Prints, and the green paper and tape is from Shabby Princess.

No comments: