9.06.2013

Fast Fact Friday—Personal History In Depth #1

Now that we’re back in the swing of things, we are going to start doing Fast Fact Fridays once again! 

This Is Me Challenge Fast Fact Friday Personal History in Depth

This summer I had a sort of epiphany, and thought, “wouldn’t it be great if I could actually get my whole personal history of my life so far written before the end of the year?”  So, I started thinking that maybe instead of just random questions on Fridays, we could go through and do questions that are important to answer!  Most of these questions will be taken from the page “Personal History In Depth” here.  Here are today’s 5 questions for you to answer and get started on recording your personal history in depth:

1. What is your full* name?
2. What are some of your nicknames?
3. When and where were you born?
4.  What are your parent’s full* names?
5.  What are your siblings full* names?

(*Full names are so, so important for family history reasons!  If you’ve ever done family history, I’m sure you understand why!)

I recommend that you record these answers in a private place…not on a public blog or social site.  There are too many bad guys out there trying to steal this kind of sensitive info. 

Now, no excuses not to get this started, right? Winking smile

No comments: